We have the following opportunity to join the Medovate team.
- Junior Product Manager
More details about the role can be found below.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as initial interviews will commence immediately.
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
Job Title: JUNIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Applications for this vacancy are currently being accepted.
To arrange an informal chat with Tracy Eke, Marketing Manager about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call.
Following successful product launch and the continued development of our innovative product portfolio, we have a new opportunity for a Junior Product Manager. The successful candidate will be a key member of the marketing team and will work on the SAFIRA regional anaesthesia portfolio and be responsible for helping to define and execute the company's strategy for the product range.
We are looking for a team player who is driven, a self-starter with gravitas, energy, excellent communication and interpersonal skills. We are looking for a Life Sciences degree or equivalent experience. A recognised business or marketing qualification is also desirable.
The Junior Product Manager role responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing an aggressive growth strategy for the portfolio
- Product lifecycle management and continuous improvement work on the portfolio
- Specifying key product features and attributes and providing input to business cases
- New product launch management including planning, internal/external customer communication and tactical implementation
- Liaising with sales and marketing personnel and distributors for product development, product training and market collateral
- Managing the marketing package in partnership with external agencies
- Developing evidence supporting messaging and claims
- Creation and monitoring of required QMS documentation for marketing assets
- Benchmarking of products to recommend improvements and developments as required
- Portfolio related market intelligence / competitor benchmarking
- Supporting and working with other team members as required
Driven, ambitious, self-starter with gravitas, energy, excellent communication and interpersonal skills including influencing without authority. The successful applicant will be a strategic thinker and commercially minded with an ability to understand customer needs and convert them into a product vision. A team worker with a ‘hands-on’ approach. You will be joining an exciting start up where the ability to be self-reliant and multi-task will be key.
How to Apply:
If you believe you have what it takes to excel in this role, tell us why in a covering letter and send it along with your CV and any supporting information to the following e-mail address: email@example.com