We currently have the following opportunity to join the Medovate team.
Business Development Manager
Full details about the role, including how to apply, is below.
** No agencies please **
Role: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Download a copy of the job description here or see details below.
Applications for this vacancy are currently being accepted.
Medovate is a medical device company dedicated to the development and commercialisation of innovative medical technologies created within the NHS. By providing funding at a crucial point in development, Medovate will ensure that novel medical technologies with high growth potential are accelerated through development, clinical trials and regulatory approval into manufacture so that they can reach the market as quickly as possible to benefit patients and healthcare delivery.
To support these efforts and enable Medovate products to gain uptake and adoption upon market launch Medovate is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will be a key member of the commercial team and will be responsible for supporting distributors in the delivery of corporate revenue targets ensuring successful pull through of Medovate products.
• Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales and KPI targets
• Contribute to the development and management of product forecasting S&OP process
• Work closely with marketing team to implement marketing and promotional campaigns with distributor partners
• Work with distributors to educate and train on current and new products
• Develop and create key business opportunities as part of a wider matrix structured team.
• Build key relationships with and educate distributors & 3rd party customers to help drive success.
• Create bespoke business solutions on a customer by customer basis that meet and exceed requirements.
• Work to identify and develop new areas for distributor expansion, sometimes by working with external organisations.
• Provide regular sales and KPI reporting and updates to the Sales and Marketing Director.
• Actively develop internal and external stakeholder relationships in line with business principles and overall strategy.
• Develop sustainable business plans which are aligned to the changing customer environment.
• Work across the organisation to capitalise on the wealth of resources available to ensure service and solution delivery to the customer
• Represent the business at national and international trade and clinical shows and events
• Enthusiastic and entrepreneurial approach to solution sales.
• Ideally you will be experienced either within Healthcare, Medical Devices or Medical services solutions
• Experience of managing distributors supporting both commercial and clinical requirements.
• Strong cross cultural communication skills, understand, appreciate, and adapt to international cultural variances and values.
• A history of working with and bringing together matrix teams in the delivery of a solution.
• Experience with clinically differentiated or similar products.
• Strong Commercial & analytical ability (Financial modelling, forecasting and assessment etc.)
• Excellent organisational and presentation skills.
• Freely able to travel internationally if required.
How to Apply:
If you believe you have what it takes to excel in this role, tell us why in a covering letter and send it along with your CV and any supporting information to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday, 20th August 2021