If you’re a healthcare SME, innovator or entrepreneur taking your first tentative steps towards international trade, or you have an opportunity in the Middle East but are unsure of how to proceed, then this free webinar is a must-attend.
Find out how the AHSN Network and their partners can help you export your innovations into international markets. They'll bring together their key partners who are experts in the Middle East to help you understand how to proceed and how attending Arab Health could kick start your export plans.
This free webinar will:
- Share expertise and experience from the AHSN Network, Association of British HealthTech Industries (ABHI) and healthcare industry exports who truly understand the region, market access, opportunities, and challenges
- Showcase some SME export success stories and provide you with a chance to learn from their experiences
- Provide an opportunity for you to make connections that will help you move forward with your export planning
· Neville Young, Director of Enterprise and Innovation, Yorkshire & Humber AHSN
· Rami Rajab, Chairman, Mecomed, the Middle East and Africa Trade Association for Medical Devices, Diagnostics and Imaging
· Paul Benton, MD, ABHI
· Craig McLaren, Independent Consultant
· Stuart Thomson, MD, Medovate
Full details of the agenda and the speakers can be found on the registration page for the event here.
Medovate are delighted to be supporting the speaker programme and our MD will share experiences and learning from attending previous Arab Health exhibitions, identifying new opportunities and appointing our first distributor on the Middle East for our ground breaking regional anaesthesia technology, SAFIRA®.